- Customer – a natural person who is at least 16 years of age, but if the person does not finish 18 years of age, to register in the Store and conclude a sales agreement, the consent of its statutory representative is required, unless it has full capacity to legal acts, as well as a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific legal provisions of which they grant, and which performs or intends to order or uses other services of the Online Store.
- Goods / Products – mean, in particular, articles of clothing and accessories manufactured or distributed by the Seller, presented in the Online Store, which may be the subject of sale.
- Offer – proposal to conclude a sales agreement for the Goods under the conditions specified by the Seller, in particular containing the price and description of the offered Goods, using and using the functionality available in the Online Store.
- Price – is the value of the Goods placed on the Website given in Polish zlotys gross, including all applicable taxes as at the date of the order. The prices include costs related to transport and shipping.
- Supplier – an entity providing courier services, cooperating with the Seller.
- The cost of delivery, shipment of the Goods- is the cost associated with the delivery of the Goods ordered by the Customer between the Store and the place designated by the Customer.
- Registration Form – a service available on the Store’s website, by means of which the Customer, providing his personal data, creates a user account with the use of which can make a purchase of the Goods in the Store.
- Order – this is a declaration of will of the Customer aiming at issuing the purchase order for the Goods, placed in the Store by the Customer in accordance with these Regulations.
- Regulations – these Online Store Terms and Conditions.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Regulations define the rules for concluding agreements for the sale of Goods between the Seller and Customers, using means of distance communication and the use of the Online Store by Customers.
- No_Sugar online store, available at the address http://nosugar-clothes.com, is operated by Play Salwador Kowenicki with office in Lodz (office address: 7b Lakowa St., 90-562 Lodz) registered in Register of Entrepreneurs of National Court Registry uder the KRS number: 0000000000, Register Court which holds the Company’s documentation: District Court Lodz – XXX Commercial Department KRS; Tax ID numer: PL 7271019363; National Economy Register No. REGON: 471184908.
II. TERMS OF USING THE ONLINE STORE
- The condition for using the Online Store services is to read and accept these Regulations.
- Placing an order is tantamount to acceptance by the Customer of the content of the Regulations.
- The information provided in the Registration Form and in the Order Form should be true and up to date. It is forbidden to transfer or provide the content by the Customer to any content that is illegal or violates the rights of third parties.
- In the event of providing untrue or outdated information, which concerns in particular the Customer’s personal data, the Seller is not obliged to perform the Order and may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store.
- Effective ordering is possible only when the product chosen by the Customer is available in the Seller’s warehouse. Information about availability can be found on the website referring to a specific Product. If it is not possible to order the Product, the Customer is immediately informed of this fact and has the option – at his own discretion – to change the order in whole or in part or to cancel the order. The Customer will receive information about it to the email address provided when creating a Customer Account. If the order is canceled, the payment made by the Customer for the ordered Goods that has not been delivered, will be returned by the Seller immediately, no later than within 7 days from the date of informing the Customer about the cancellation of the order.
III. REGISTRATION AND CONDITIONS FOR PLACING ORDERS
- Placing an Order by the Customer is possible after completing the Registration Form or Order Form, which is located on the Store’s website, as well after reading and accepting the Store Regulations.
- Registration in the store is one-time. With each subsequent purchase, the Customer uses the login and password previously set on the Store’s website.
- Login and password are confidential. Responsibility for damages caused by the Customer disclosing them to third parties shall be borne solely by the Customer.
- Updating the data provided during registration is possible after logging into the Customer Account using the pre-determined login and password. The responsibility for not updating the data is borne by the Customer.
- Placing an order through the Order Form is possible 24 hours a day, on all days of the week. Orders placed on weekdays after 01:00 p.m., on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be implemented not earlier than on the next working day. Courier shipments are sent on all weekdays.
IV. ORDER IMPLEMENTATION
- Placing an Order on the Store’s website is tantamount to concluding a sales contract.
- The duration of the Order (7 days) is counted from the moment the payment is credited to the Seller’s account in the case of payment by bank transfer or by card.
- Seller reserves the right to additional verification of customer data, e.g. by telephone contact.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to execute Orders, if the Order Form was filled in incorrectly, and telephone verification was not possible and when the Order was placed in violation of these Regulations.
- Making orders in the store is possible 24 hours a day, all days of the year.
- The product covered by the Order is delivered to the Customer by the Seller together with the sales document, it is a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice issued at the Customer’s request, provided that the data required for placing the Order is correctly completed.
- The content of sales contracts concluded in the Store is stored by the IT system of the Store for a period of at least 3 months from the date of conclusion of each contract. Each Client after logging in has access to all sales contracts concluded in this period with the Seller.
- The Seller reserves the right of ownership of the Goods until the moment of payment in the amount of the Goods Sale Price in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.
- The terms and conditions of the sale agreement are set forth in these Regulations, the applicable law and any individual arrangements between the Seller and the Customer.
- Into making the Order, the Customer will also receive an offer to register to receive the Newsletter from No_Sugar Store and / or from its partners via SMS and / or email.
V. RULES OF PAYMENT
- Receivables for the Goods may be accomplished by the Customer by transfer to a bank account or online using a bank card, bank transfer or a quick transfer via Przelewy24.
- The Shop’s website accepts the following cards: Vista and MasterCard – issued in European countries. During the finalization of the order process, the Customer enters his bank card number, its validity date and the 3-digit security code indicated on the back of the bank card.
- In order to make a payment by bank transfer, the Customer selects bank from the following list available: mBank, BGZ (Integrum), Alior Bank, Deutsche Bank, Bank BPH, Inteligo Account, Bank Millennium, Volkswagen Bank, Toyota Bank, Kredyt Bank, PKO BP Bank, MultiBank, Nordea Bank, Polbank, Invest Bank, Bank Zachodni WBK, Bank Ochrony Środowiska, FM Bank, IdeaBank, SGB, ING Bank Slaski, Citi Handlowy, Meritum Bank, SKOK, Bank Pocztowy, Credit Agricole, EuroBank, Alior Sync, BRE, GetBank, Bank PEKAO SA, Raiffeisen Polbank, GetIn Bank, BNP Paribas, DnB Nord.
- After automatic redirection to the bank’s website, the Customer provides his login and password for identification.
- The application for making a transfer is completed manually or automatically by the Customer. In the case of automatic completion of the application, the Customer is obliged to check the correctness of the information contained in the application for transfer and its acceptance. After approving the indicated activities, the Customer receives an activation code from bank to confirm the payment.
- After making an on-line payment (fast transfer, card payment), the customer will receive a confirmation of payment and will be redirected to the Lulu de Paluza Store website.
- In the case of a bank transfer made directly to the Seller’s bank account on the transfer order, the Client’s name and surname as well as the Order number should be included in the transfer title.
- Bank account for payment for complex Orders:
Alior Bank SA: 08 2490 0005 0000 4500 7200 9930
VI. DELIVERY OF ORDERED GOODS
- The Seller shall deliver the ordered Goods in the form of a courier parcel via the Supplier.
- Shipping via the Supplier is carried out within 7 business days from the moment of posting the payment to the Seller’s account in the case of payment by bank transfer or by card.
- In Poland, the cost of delivering the Goods is covered by the Seller.
- The Seller shall not be liable for delays in delivery of the shipment resulting from reasons not attributable to them, unless such liability results from the provisions of law.
- All shipments are controlled by the Seller and packed in packaging with the Seller’s logo. If a damaged package arrives to the Customer, which may indicate interference by third parties, the Customer should refuse to accept such a shipment.
VII. REPLACEMENT AND RETURN OF THE PURCHASE
- Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of June 24, 2014) (the “Act”), the Customer who is a consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the order without having to justify withdrawal or exchange of the Goods for another.
- The Customer, in order to withdraw from the sales contract, makes a statement in which he expressly wishes to withdraw from the contract.
- The right to withdraw from the contract of sale is not due to the Customer in relation to the Goods manufactured according to the customer’s specification or to satisfy his individual needs, made or subject to tailoring adjustments according to the Customer’s instructions.
- It is not possible to return Goods worn, incomplete, damaged or stained by the customer, and due to hygienic reasons, it is not possible to return or exchange Goods from departments: underwear, earrings.
- The above requirements as to the return do not violate or limit the Customer’s right to file complaints in accordance with the law and should be interpreted in each case in accordance with applicable law.
- Withdrawal by the Customer from the sales contract, on the terms set out in these Regulations, causes both the Seller and the Customer to return everything received from the other party under the contract.
- The Customer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of it.
- If the Goods are exchanged for another, the payment made for the Goods in the amount of the Price shall be counted towards the Price of the newly ordered Goods, any difference in the Price shall be paid by the Customer or refunded by the Seller to the Customer’s account.
- In the event of withdrawal from the sales agreement, the Customer bears the costs of returning the Merchant’s Goods.
VIII. COMPLAINT OF GOODS
- The goods offered in the Online Store by the Seller are brand new and original, therefore the Seller is responsible for their quality on the terms set out in the Civil Code.
- Goods purchased on the Seller’s website may be advertised in accordance with the applicable warranty regulations, if within 2 years of the Goods being released, the Customer finds a defect which determines that the Goods are incompatible with the contract.
- Customer in the case indicated in point 2 may demand first of all removing the defect or replacing the Goods with a product free from defects – within a reasonable time, at the expense of the Seller, and only when the removal of the defect or replacement of the product is not possible or involves excessive costs for the Seller, the customer may demand full or partial return of the purchased Goods.
- All claims should be sent by e-mail (email@example.com) or by post to the address of the Seller (Play Salwador Kowenicki, 7b Lakowa St., 90-562 Lodz) with the Refund Form attached to the order.
- The Seller will consider the Buyer’s complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complete complaint application. The Seller sends to the Buyer, without delay, any missing information in the complaint request and sends the Buyer information on how to supplement it.
- If the Seller does not accept the complaint, the Goods will be sent back to the Customer along with information about the unreasonability of the complaint.
- The Buyer has the option of using extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims in accordance with the Online Dispute Resolution procedure developed by the European Commission – https://webgate.ec.europa.eu.
7b Lakowa St.,
Biura Obsługi Klienta: firstname.lastname@example.org / +48 533 105 633
IX. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SELLER
- The Seller shall not be liable for the consequences resulting from the placing an order by the Customer incorrect or incompliant with the Regulations, in particular incorrect completion of the Registration Form or the Order Form.
- The Seller is not responsible for the event of force majeure and for inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the telephone or internet network, in particular for interruptions in the service providers.
X. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Providing by the Customer personal data in the Registration Form or Order Form, as well as the Customer’s consent to the Seller processing personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation is voluntary, but without providing it and the lack of consent to the processing of personal data, it will make it impossible to perform the contract and complete the order.
- The Customer may express a voluntary consent to receive from the Seller information on advertising and commercial nature to the e-mail address or telephone number. The expression of consent also includes the possibility of using automated calling systems for direct marketing purposes in accordance with art. 172 para. 1 of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws No. 171 item 1800 with later amendments) and is not a condition for the implementation of the Order.
- The Customer has the right to inspect the contents of the personal data provided and to update them, as well as request their removal.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Seller reserves the right to change these Regulations at any time, and its changes enter into force along with the announcement on the Store’s website.
- Amendments to the Regulations are valid for the Customer from the moment they are accepted when logging in to the Online Store.
- These Regulations are subject to Polish law and enter into force on 25.06.2018.