SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- The Seller shall deliver the ordered Goods in the form of a courier parcel via the Supplier.
- Shipping via the Supplier is carried out within 7 business days from the moment the payment is credited to the Seller’s account in the case of payment by bank transfer or by card.
- Delivery cost in Poland is covered by the Seller, the cost of shipping to other countries is determined individually, in order to determine the charge of the shipment, please contact e-mail: email@example.com
- The Seller shall not be liable for delays in delivery of the shipment resulting from reasons not attributable to them, unless such liability results from the provisions of law.
- All shipments are controlled by the Seller and packed in cardboard packaging with the Seller’s logo. If the customer arrives with the damaged tape, which may indicate interference by third parties, the customer should refuse to accept such a shipment.
- The customer is liable for tax and customs obligations resulting from the delivery of the shipment outside the European Union.
REPLACEMENT AND RETURN OF THE PURCHASE
- Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of June 24, 2014) (the “Act”), the Customer who is a consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the order without having to justify withdrawal or exchange of the Goods for another.
- The Customer, in order to withdraw from the sales contract, makes a statement in which he expressly wishes to withdraw from the contract.
- The right to withdraw from the contract of sale is not due to the Customer in relation to the Goods manufactured according to the customer’s specification or to satisfy his individual needs, made or subject to tailoring adjustments according to the Customer’s instructions.
- It is not possible to return Goods worn, incomplete, damaged or stained by the customer, and due to hygienic reasons, it is not possible to return or exchange Goods from departments: underwear, earrings.
- The above requirements as to the return do not violate or limit the Customer’s right to file complaints in accordance with the law and should be interpreted in each case in accordance with applicable law.
- Withdrawal by the Customer from the sales contract, on the terms set out in these Regulations, causes both the Seller and the Customer to return everything received from the other party under the contract.
- The Customer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of it.
- If the Goods are exchanged for another, the payment made for the Goods in the amount of the Price shall be counted towards the Price of the newly ordered Goods, any difference in the Price shall be paid by the Customer or refunded by the Seller to the Customer’s account.
- In the event of withdrawal from the sales agreement, the Customer bears the costs of returning the Merchant’s Goods.