Dear user, we run www.nosugar-clothing.com website and fulfill orders placed by you that requires your personal data to be processed. Remember that the processing of your data takes place only in order to complete your purchases and to enable us to inform you about our offer and adapt it to your needs. No_Sugar properly protect your data and minimize the extent of its processing. There are information below that will allow you to understand both the purpose of data processing and the rights you have in connection with the processing activities.
I. ENTITY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA
The administrator of personal data, responsible for collecting, saving, storing, processing, changing, sharing and deleting personal data of clients is Play Salwador Kowenicki with its registered office in Lodz, 190 Piotrkowska St. (office address: 7b Lakowa St., 90-562 Lodz), Tax ID numer: PL 7271019363, Economy Register No. REGON: 471184908, after referred to as the “Administrator”), acting in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (UE) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / WE (general regulation on data protection).
At any time, you can contact the Administrator using the following communication channels by:
- post: Play Salwador Kowenicki, 7b Lakowa St., 90-562 Lodz
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +48 533 105 633
II. WHAT DOES DATA PROCESSING CONCERN?
Personal data – means all information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person whose identity can be identified directly or indirectly.
Data processing – means any operations performed on personal data, such as: collecting, saving, storing, developing, changing, sharing, deleting data made primarily in the IT system.
III. WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The administrator processes your data in order to properly manage the website www.nosugar-clothing.com that you have access to. Data processing requires in particular the provision of such website functionalities as:
- registration and use of the Customer Account,
- conclusion and performance of the contract,
- optimizing the process of actions taken by users, in particular by streamlining and facilitating the process of purchase, delivery, complaints or return of purchased goods,
- building an offer matched to the users needs,
- informing users about new products and price reductions on the No_Sugar offer.
The processing of personal data for the purposes of registering a user account and the conclusion and implementation of a sales contract is based on the user’s voluntary consent, which is, however, an element necessary to implement the contracts.
Data about user activity processed for statistical purposes and optimization of the purchase process Administrator processes based on the justified interest of the Administrator consisting in building an optimal and safe sales process.
Information about products and price reductions (newsletter) is directed only to users who have expressed voluntary, optional consent to receive commercial information. The data are processed only during the period of consent.
IV. HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The period of storage of your data depends on the purpose for which it was collected.
We store personal data collected to create a Customer Account until you delete your Account. Account deletion may take place at your request as well as if you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data or request you be removed.
The personal data processed for the purposes of the contract are processed for the period necessary to safeguard the interests of the Administrator due to the completed sales agreement and for the period required by common law (eg. for the maintenance of accounting documentation).
Remember that the processing of data does not affect the legality of previous transactions made on the basis of consent or for processing purposes. Therefore, the withdrawal of your consent will not always result in a complete cessation of processing. In such a situation, archival information will remain in our systems about transactions you have concluded, the storage of which is related to, for example, your claims (eg. due to warranty) as well as in connection with applicable laws (eg. regarding accounting documentation).
V. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE FOR THE DATA BEING PROCESSED?
Due to the processing activities we undertake, you have the right to:
- Access to your data and their additions, updates, corrections as well as the right to transfer tchem.
- Withdrawal of previously granted consent for processing personal data at any time. The scope of withdrawal of consent for data processing depends only on the user. In the case of withdrawal of all previously performed consents, the user’s data along with the account held by him will be deleted. The administrator will, however, process data on transactions carried out so far to the extent required by law.
- Referral the data removal request at any time. The request to delete data causes deletion of all user data processed by the Administrator, unless the obligation to process them determines the applicable law or legitimate interest of the administrator (eg. accounting obligation or securing the interests of the Administrator).
- Reporting objections to data processing activities. Remember that the objection will not affect the already completed activities. If you raise an objection, your account will be deleted on the Website and your data will not be processed by us.
- Request to limit the processing of your personal data. In this case, we will contact you in order to clarify the consequences resulting from the need to limit the data and limit the processing within the limits of your request. However, the requested application does not affect the previous activities.
- Submission of complaints to processing activities to the Office of Personal Data Protection at any time.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may also require us to provide information about the scope of data being processed, recipients of the data, the source of obtaining them as well as information on how long the data is processed.
VII. CATEGORIES OF DATA RECEIVERS
The Administrator transfers user data only when it is legally permitted. The transfer of data takes place to the entities cooperating with the Administrator, which should include in particular:
- subcontractors supporting us in the execution of contracts, orders and customer service;
- advertising agencies or other entities organizing or conducting or co-operating or intermediating in the organization or running of our marketing campaigns;
- entities servicing our ICT systems or providing us with IT tools, including IT platforms, or places on servers or websites;
- entities providing us with consulting, auditing or legal, tax and accounting assistance;
- research agencies acting on our behalf.
The above-mentioned categories of entities may process user data only on our behalf and only on the terms we specify. If they work for us as processors, they gain access to user data only to the extent and for the period necessary to perform a specific service.
The subscription to the newsletter takes place after submission and verification email address and after expressing consent to receive and process personal data.
The subscription to the newsletter is possible without the need to set up a customer account in the store. The user can unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter at any time, without giving a reason. In order to cancel the consent to receive the newsletter, you should click on the opt-out link attached each time to the sent messages or send a resignation from receiving the newsletter to the email address: email@example.com
IX. BANNER ADVERTISING
Collection of personal data by the Seller will be used to display a banner advertisement (advertisement appearing in the form of a banner on the websites of other entities) when using cookies or pixels. These types of advertisements relate in particular to the products viewed on the No_Sugar Store website, so as to adapt attractive offers to the customer’s needs. Only pseudoanimated data is used for banner ads (ie that data such as, for example, first and last name are replaced by a number so that it can not be assigned to a specific person).
Selected cookies can be stored on the user’s hard disk from 1 month to 10 years to automatically recognize the user, his settings and saved information. By using this type of cookies, the seller wants to send the best offers for customers, tailored to their preferences and provide customers with the convenience of moving users around the site.
XI. WEB ANALYSIS
The seller uses the online Google Analytics tool (Google Inc.) – to the analytics of nosugar-clothing.com website regarding the use of nosugar-clothing.com by users.
No_Sugar website users can avoid sending data about behavior on the website to Google by installing the web plug-in: http://tools.google.com
Retargeting and data collection by third parties for the purpose of banner advertising
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States https://facebook.com
- Instagram Inc.,181 South Park Street, Suite 2, San Francisco, CA 9410, United States https://help.instagram.com
XIII. CONTROL, ACCESS TO CONTENT AND CHANGES IN PERSONAL DATA
Each user of the Lulu de Paluza website has the right to verify their personal data as well as correct it by submitting changes and requesting discontinuation of their processing.
XIV. SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
Personal data and communication between the Customer’s computer (the potential Customer – No_Sugar Store user) and the Administrator’s server is encrypted using the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer).